Monday, August 25, 2008

The Journey Comes to an End.

The road to 70 I mean. All of my toons are now 70 with their respective flying mounts and endgame abilities. Now that I don’t have to worry about leveling, I can run around and focus on all the little stuff that I have wanted to obtain.

1 - Undead mounts for all my toons. I am already revered with undercity.
2 - Get me some rep with all of the outland factions. Mindy and I have been looking at the list so far and there is some pretty decent tanking gear that is obtainable.
3 - Money! I need roughly 25K gold to get all epic mounts. Dailies should bring me roughly 1K combined every day I do them.
4 - GEAR! I need a lot better gear than what I currently have to be able to handle heroics. I hear that 490 is the mythical number for defense needed for tanks and 1200 healing for priests. Don’t know what dps casters need, but I am sitting at around 500 + damage on each. I imagine I would need more.
5 - Instances. Now that both of us are 70, Mindy has expressed intense interest to run instances with me to gear her toons and for rep (she has the majority of the non-gathering professions). While I will be doing some instances solo, there will be many that I will do with her.
6 - Go to the Sunken Temple and beat up the Shade of Eraknus. That noob has it coming.


And that's the short list.

One thing that is going to be a major hurdle right now is gear. Most of mine is still fairly low, some of which I obtained when I was rummaging around hellfire when I turned 60. Now I am going to be heading up against lv 70 elites and bosses? Yeah, I'm in for some pain.

Fortunately, I gathered a list of stuff that I want to make for my toons. It's roughly half off of bosses, half from reputation and a handfull from quests of some sort. All stuff to get me ready to perform in Kara regardless of which toon I bring. I figured if my toons are geared for Kara, then they are geared for Heroics. We'll find out.

1 comment:

Naisdes said...

Wow, 1k gold a day doing dailies! When I need gold, I have to do them on my 2 mains, twice cos they are both on the same account :(

So multiboxing seems lucrative to me. Not only for that, but I can level both to 80 in one go if I decide to get a 2nd account!

Or I can use one Level 70 to help boost my new Level 55 Death Knight in Outlands :)