Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pics, Pics and more Pics

So, I've been running around a bit, trying out some instances and doing some dailies. I haven't progressed very far in anything because there is a whole lot of stuff I need want to do.

That said, I have completed the first instance in Caverns of Time all the way through. I tried the Opening of the Dark Portal, but without Mindy to assist with the adds it's very, very difficult. In addition, I tried Steamvaults and cleared the first two bosses, and also completed the first boss in Shattered halls. So far I haven't done any other instances yet.

Right now I am trying to figure out what to tackle first to gain rep. A lot of good gear for all my toons start becoming available at revered for most factions, so I've been grinding away at the instances. I am thinking grinding at the Caverns of Time first, then Cenarion Expedition....or maybe the other way around. I don't know.

Anyways, here are some pics that I have been taking but not putting up.

My toons in flight

The first boss in Steamvaults. Took me at least 15 tries to take her down. See, I'm not very good at individually moving my toons to avoid killer AOE. It was very messy there for a while.

2nd Boss in Steamvaults. Not as hard as the first, but I did wipe about 4-5 times. Once I said to hell with it, all out DPS the boss all the way, I was good to go.
1st Shattered Halls boss. Only wiped once. Thanks to Thespia, I now have a method in place to move my toons individually for boss fights.

2nd boss in part of Thrall's escape. Easy Tank and Spank.
Last boss in Thrall's questline. When I was coming through at lv 68, this was near impossible for me. Now at 70 with slightly better gear he was doable after the second try.

2 comments:

Naisdes said...

Your tank is a Paladin right? Then I would suggest doing CoT for the Continuum Blade and Timewarden's Leggings!

Anonymous said...

Still can't believe the effort you have gone to in order to mulitbox! Its insane and I am quite jealous.
Feel free to check out my blog at Wow Blogger and pass on any suggestions you may have :) I would love a link in your blogroll if you like the blog :)
Samownall.