Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Video Demonstration

So, as promised, here is my little video I cooked up that gives you the gist of how I operate. I've been multiboxing for months so it's gotten pretty second nature when it comes to my PVE team.



Depending on responses and suggestions, I might make another one on another topic, like a boss fight or something.

*edit I have a few guildies asking me for that already, so I will probobly do a run of something this weekend after hitting 66 and try to make it a bit better*

Alternate Mirror: Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-58zmcmSM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very spiffy and informative.

Now, I'm curious: why did you select your healer to be a priest as opposed to any of the other healing classes? I'd say it's because of the multitude of spells that she can cast, but I would think that multiboxing a priest would be a little overwhelming. You're looking at numerous healing spells that could be applicable in a number of situations. I'd have almost thought that a shaman would be better for the Chain Heal, but they tend to be a little hard for single-target healing.

By the by, I have more priests than I know what to do with with, which is why I asked the question. Haha!

Caine said...

In all honesty, I picked a priest since it's the only healer that can start with a pally on the horde side.

She does have a ton of spells, and more are mapped to keys than what I spoke about, such as dispel, prayer of healing, psycic scream, etc. I wanted to keep the video short so I mentioned only a few things.

That said, it does get overwhelming during fast paced events, such as the change in ramps with the last guy.